No alerts at present
Bad Email Addresses
The following abstract submissions have bad email addresses. Authors please contact the abstracts coordinator with a valid email address, otherwise we cannot contact you.
- #5 - email@example.com - 'User not found'
The following users have either no email space/quota left, or their email server is faulty:
- #14 - 451 www.cmuh.org.tw: Name server timeout
- #25 - ?????@cpx.ncl.ac.uk - Deferred: Connection timed out with stromberg.ncl.ac.uk. Message could not be delivered for 5 days
- #155 - ??????????@cucs.udg.mx - 'No space left'
- #212 - ??????@pau.edu.tr - 'User over quota'
- 29 Oct 2006 - Plenary/Symposium Presentations
- Permission has now been obtained to make most of the meeting presentations avaliable. Plenary and Symposium presentations are now available on the Plenary and Symposium pages.
- 6 June 2006 - Poster Winners
- Poster winners are announced on the Competition page. Well done to all the successful presenters.
- 31 May 2006 - Abstracts Now On-line
- Abstracts are now available for viewing on-line on the Abstracts page.
- 29 May 2006 - HUGO Staff Now in Helsinki
- Please Note: HUGO staff will be in Helsinki from 29th May, so the London Office will be unmanned. If you need to contact HUGO, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, as emails will be monitored from Helsinki. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- 24 May 2006 - Opening Ceremony
- Details of the Opening Ceremony are now available. Please check the Opening Ceremony pop-up window.
- 16 May 2006 - Final Exhibition Timings
- Final times for the Exhibition are now available on the Exhibitors page.
- 14 May 2006 - Nature Publishing Group Celebration
- Nature invites you to stand 52 to celebrate the publication of the complete Human Genome Collection! Join us at the following times for drinks and to collect a FREE copy of this invaluable reference tool (limited quantity available): Thursday 1st June, 5:00 - 5:30; Friday 2nd June, 5:45 - 6:30.
- 27 April 2006 - Registration Web Site Down
- The On-Line Registration Web Site is currently unavailable. Please use the downloadable form on the Registration page and fax to the HUGO office. Thank you. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- 21 April 2006 - "Farewell to Finland Cruise"
- Tickets for the "Farewell to Finland" dinner cruise on the evening of Sat 03 June are restricted in number and are selling fast. Details are available on the Travel page. This is a highly recommended evening cruise, attended by anyone who is anyone at HGM2006!
- 19 April 2006 - Poster and Workshop Oral Presentations
- A full list of Workshop Oral Presentations and Poster Presentations is now available.
- 10 April 2006 - Late Abstracts Being Accepted
- Late abstracts will be accepted but they will NOT appear in the programme book. They will appear on the web site after the meeting. Every effort will be made to provide a poster board for late submissions, but this cannot be guaranteed at this stage. If you make a late submisison, please register as soon as possible.
- 01 April 2006 - Workshop Oral Presenters
- Workshop speakers are now listed on the Workshop Programme page.
- 16 Mar 2006 - Press and Media Registration
- Press and Media Registration is now available on the Press and Media page.
- 16 Mar 2006 - Social Programme Update
- An update on the Social events is available on the Social Programme page.
- 04 Mar 2006 - Abstract Reviewing
- Most abstracts have now been reviewed for poster presentation, though a few are still to be processed - please check the status of your abstract on the Abstract Status page. Workshop Chairs are currently selecting abstracts for oral presentation - delegates will be notified over the next week or so. Please respond to invitations to speak as soon as possible, otherwise alternative speakers will be invited.
- 28 Feb 2006 - Deadline Extended for Workshop 12...
- The official closing date for abstract submissions (24 February) is now past. However, the deadline for Workshop 12. RNAi has been extended until Friday 03 March, due to extenuating circumstances.
- 25 Feb 2006 - Abstract Submissions Still Welcome but...
- The official closing date for abstract submissions (24 February) is now past. Abstracts received from today may NOT be considered for oral presentation, and are NOT guaranteed poster board space.
- 21 Feb 2006 - Abstract Closing Date Soon
- The closing date for abstract submissions is 24 February. Abstracts received after this date will NOT be considered for oral presentation, and are NOT guaranteed poster board space.
- 07 Feb 2006 - Provisional Timetable Available
- The provisional timetable for the meeting is now available - Provisional Timetable
- 01 Jan 2006 - Happy New Year
- A Happy New Year and best wishes for a prosperous 2006 from everyone at HUGO and HGM2006.
- 20 Dec 2005 - Server Availability over Christmas/New Year Holiday
- The HGM2006 server will be running unattended from Friday 23rd December 2005 until Tuesday 3rd January inclusive. You may wish to avoid submitting abstracts during this period, as problems may not be resolved until 4th Jan 2006, and abstracts will not be peer reviewed until the New Year. May we take this opportunity to wish everyone our compliments of the season and our best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2006.
- 13 Dec 2005 - Hotel and Tour Info Available
- Information is now available on hotels and tours. Full details are on the Accommodation page. The "Farewell to Finland" cruise is highly recommended.
- 13 Dec 2005 - Registration Now Open
- Registration is now open. Full details are available via the Registration page.
- 08 Dec 2005 - Abstract Submission Open
- The abstract submission system is now open. Full details of the submission process and instructions are now available via the Abstracts page.
- 23 Oct 2005 - Provisional Programme
- The provisional programme titles are now available on the Programme page.
- 19 Oct 2005 - Registration Forms
- Downloadable delegate registration forms are now available in Word/RTF/PDF formats on the Registration page. On-line registration will be available soon.
- 11 Oct 2005 - Registration Details
- Details of registration (fees, Early Bird Deadline, etc.) are available on the Registration page. On-line registration will be available soon, as will downloadable registration forms.
- 10 June 2005 - HGM2006 Web Site
- The full HGM2006 web site has now gone "live". Information will be added to the site as soon as it is known.
- 01 May 2005 - HGM2006 Web Site
- The HGM2006 web site is under construction. Many pages are now operational, but information will be updated and added to as soon as it is available.
Updated Sun 29 Oct 2006 19:10:18 GMT